Saturday 17 May 2014

Dog Mascot Design

So at the beginning of this week, my school presented us with a competition to design a dog to be the  mascot for a company, that I forgot the name of.
There was also a large amount of money to be the prize - but I don't care enough to remember how much it was.

Anyway, I've decided to do something nifty with my doggy mascot design! you see, back in 2003, when I was 9, I started to really get into cartoons - So much so, that I made hundreds upon thousands of totally unoriginal characters with even less creative names, Hood-Boy was one of these characters!! maybe, someday, I'll post a 2003/2013 comparison of the.... holly crap!! I just noticed it's been exactly ten years when I decided to redesign him... I swear that was a coincidence!!
Sorry, got off track.... so one of the very first of the many unoriginal characters, I made, was this dog character called.... this is going to be very embarrassing... 'Woof-Woof'... yeah, that's what Mini Bryn decided to call him.


anyway, I just gave Woof-Woof 3 nice, spiffy little redesigns in hopes that he can get this job as a Mascot for the company I still can't remember the name of. Here they are:


I have also included a small drawing in the corner from 2003, so you can see the comparisons

I like to think my drawing skills have improved a bit since then...

No comments:

Post a Comment