Saturday 11 April 2015

Hologram Cyborg Girl

My personal project, which I've briefly touched upon here, is an animated web series - I've made a pilot, done concepts, storyboards, written backstories and everything, but i never get around to actually making an episode..... So on that note here's a character I've redesigned, again.

She's a human hologram girl with floating robotic parts to interact with stuff - She doesnt have a name, yet.


Here's her original apearence in the pitch bible and the pilot, I made in 2013:


I like to think my drawing skills have improved since then...
Anyway, back in that point of development, she was just a secret agent girl - it was boring and I didn't like it. So I changed a lot - she's still a creation of that secret agency thing, but now she's a cool holographic/robotic hybrid. Here are some concepts:




She's still in development, but I like how she turns off the holographic parts and makes a flying droid out of her robot parts.

I also wanted to try see what her hair looks like in different angles... But flash crashed and I lost all that... So I made a hair flick animation test!! I was only focussing on the hair, so the rest of her is kind of half-assed and coloured :I

Here's what the hair looked like without any colour:



And here's a link to the final result:
Still needs to be cleaned and add a couple frames, and I'm not sure if this is even the final design, yet

No comments:

Post a Comment